Friday 14 August 2015

well, i'm back

phew! what a stressful couple of months it's been for me!
but now, I am back and more eager to blog and share and make things than I was before. I've just spent a week with bill, after six weeks apart. now row and joe are here and all us siblings have been reunited. this only happens twice a year or so that all four of us are together, and it's like we've never been apart when we do eventually all get together.
today it's pouring with rain, and it's world cross stitch day, so guess what I'll be doing! in the meantime, here are some photos from the last few weeks...

 
new crystals to add to my slowly growing collection...

 
a morning spent in bed at bill's reading this beautiful magazine...

 
one lunch and one dinner at Nation of Shopkeepers in Leeds with bill...

 
the abandoned butterfly/greenhouse in the Bagshaw gardens...

 
beautiful metallic jewel colours on an Egyptian sarcophagus at the Bagshaw museum...

 
punch and judy and bill...

 
sweet dreamy pink roses...

 
exquisite mushroom models and dried coral...

 
and last but not least, monty the cat...
 
I'll be back soon with some of my newest projects and some inspirations
 

No comments:

Post a Comment